Will you also become part of our Amazing Team?
Finance employee 32 - 40 hours
Are you accurate? Do you like working with numbers? And are you looking for a fun, educational but above all dynamic workplace? Then the position of Finance employee within Amacom is something for you!
In this versatile position, you are responsible for managing accounts payable. You monitor the master data such as payment conditions and / or name and address data, you are also a professional way our suppliers by phone or email. Correct administrative processing is a high priority. You assist the team with the monthly closing. Furthermore, your basic tasks include processing, but above all checking, incoming invoices, bank and cash mutations. In addition, you support your team by performing various debtor activities.
You process the financial data accurately and are a sparring partner for the improvement of the financial processes within Amacom. Experience with SAP is an advantage. You proactively make suggestions and together with your colleagues you put these ideas into practice. You are part of a young and dynamic team of 8 people, together with your team you work every day with enthusiasm to achieve the best result!
This is who you are!
- You have completed an MBO education in the field of finance;
- Several years of work experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours;
- You are administratively strong and very accurate;
- You possess communication skills and are able to maintain a good business relationship;
- You are enthusiastic, proactive and a hard worker.
This is what we offer:
- A versatile position with many learning opportunities;
- An appropriate salary and 25 vacation days;
- Daily catered, healthy lunch and fresh fruit;
- A real Brabant family company culture, where sausage rolls, Bossche Bollen and conviviality are central;
- Friday afternoon drinks and company parties.
About the organisation
Exertis Benelux houses eight selling entities in the Netherlands (and Belgium) and is part of the Exertis Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of parent company DCC PLC, a FTSE 100 company. Within the group, about 3,900 employees work in 22 different countries. Within the Netherlands and Belgium we work with about 120 employees.
Exertis Benelux distributes products and services of top brands in the field of Unified Collaboration, professional audio/visual equipment and all related accessories. Think of all the possibilities in the field of the hybrid meeting place, setting up meeting rooms and educational spaces, distribution of displays and LED-walls etc. On the other hand, Exertis Benelux is a specialized stock management and distribution partner for both electronics brands and (r)etailers for consumer electronics. With an ambitious and relatively young team and under the umbrella of DCC, Exertis Benelux is able to continue its success story by expanding in the Benelux and then the rest of Europe.
Just as enthusiastic as we are?
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com. If you have any further questions about this position, you can always contact the HR department via: 06-83537344 or the e-mail address mentioned above.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!